blog Followers

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Music soothes the savage beast.

 What Does "Music Soothe The Savage Beast Mean? - The Ambient Mixer Blog

Here we are, entering another season, but that is a lie.  Winter and summer will merge into spring, and be stinkin' hot. Autumn has promise, but not in our part of the hot desert here, it is a wish and a dream.

This really irritates me. It seems that we are melting into a puddle of sweat in this heat. When the A/C goes out, we all stand in front of the 'fridge, holding a glass of ice and wonder if this will ever end. Weather  blasts and tortures beyond reason. 

Music always provides an escape in a troubled time.

The following piano videos have Emilio Piano and Ray Chen, both amazing musicians.  When they play together, I just lean back and enjoy. Other musicians seen know when and where Emilio will be and show up, ready to join the piano.

And then, there is an AGT audition by a young man, singing Come Jesus Come. This really affects Simon.

The best of all, there is a 3 year old girl singing a Celine Dion song. Smiles all around. A 14 yr. old girl asks if she could sing along with him, and she was a surprise.



 



Showing this many videos of musicians is over kill I realize.  But, it is what I needed to write this day. But that is a story for another day.  Sooo, just enjoy. 

That is what I am doing.

 

 

25 comments:

  1. All of these are fantastic, Susan! The three year old little girl absolutely takes the cake; she has a great future ahead of her!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is amazing. She sang in the cafe where Emilio was playing. I am guessing her parents wanted to have a video of her with him.

      Delete
  2. Music doesn't soothe this savage beast. I am glad it helps you - and hope you get some relief from the heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather tricked us, again. It was a low 84 (20+ C) off and on for a week, and then it zoomed up to the 90s #0+ C) once again. Hope your beast can slip away and leave you sane and safe once more.

      Delete
  3. You know what - music soothes the soul or beast. I listen to different music all day long and I am glad you do too. Makes the world a better place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a Google or something program lets me discover more music talent in the reels on Facebook.

      Delete
  4. Imma come back for the videos after Sherry gets off the phone. LOL Yes There was a time music meant more to me, during our dating in 1955-56 LOL. Deano singing 'Memories are made of This,' especially. could ,,,,,,, do the job....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see your name, old friend. The music of the 60s and 70s had a lot of meaning for us. I hope you can find this good, too.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to come back tomorrow to listen, I'm having a headache day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emilio Piano and Ray Chen were on fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can follow them on Facebook. They will amaze you.

      Delete
  7. Music will always soothe this savage breast. All your examples are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes it's all a bit much. Music is fine, especially for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music is the one thing every person recognizes as being music.

      Delete
  9. If I recall correctly, the original quote was "savage breast". Potayto, potahto...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shakespeare should be the cause, but actually Savage Breast was created by a poet Congreve in 1600s. Savage Beast is the correct term.

      Delete
  10. The videos were amazing. I loved all of them but my favourite was the first one. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprise to me. Simon Cowell with tears on his cheeks. Indeed, Come Jesus Come.

      Delete
  11. I suppose it depends on the type of music. Boston's Dropkick Murphys (Irish Punk) might turn one savage instead of soothe one. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has taken me a while to appreciate Irish punk. The Pogues are about as punk as i have gotten.

      Delete
  12. It's your blog, post what you need to post. I happen to like music.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!