One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
Irish wish
Thanks I like that!And a Happy New Year to you Teach! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true, and most of all that LIFE remains good.Sherry & jack
Keep well, listen to good music, eat good food, and travel safely! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year.
And to you, as well.
HNY!
HNY, Mike. Hope St. Louis is a bit warmer.
64 on Friday. Then freezing rain and a low of 14 on Saturday night. Then back to 40 on Monday. Crazy!
That's wonderful, Susan. Happy New Year to you!
I hope you find this year super.
Wishing you a blessed and beautiful Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, Susan! Let's hope that 2022 is a better year for everyone!
A very, very Happy New Year - to you and to the world.
We could use a happy year.
That's very nice, thank you. Happy New Year.
Happy and blessed New Year to you and yours!
Keep healthy and close to each other!
I've always thought the Irish were delightful people. I was married by a Catholic Irish Priest. Happy New Year Susan.~Sheri
Than you well and truly married!
All good wishes for a happy and healthy 2022
And to you and your family, as well.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks I like that!
ReplyDeleteAnd a Happy New Year to you Teach! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true, and most of all that LIFE remains good.
Sherry & jack
Keep well, listen to good music, eat good food, and travel safely! Happy New Year!
DeleteHappy New Year.
ReplyDeleteAnd to you, as well.
DeleteHNY!
ReplyDeleteHNY, Mike. Hope St. Louis is a bit warmer.
Delete64 on Friday. Then freezing rain and a low of 14 on Saturday night. Then back to 40 on Monday. Crazy!
DeleteThat's wonderful, Susan. Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you find this year super.
DeleteWishing you a blessed and beautiful Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Susan! Let's hope that 2022 is a better year for everyone!
ReplyDeleteA very, very Happy New Year - to you and to the world.
ReplyDeleteWe could use a happy year.
DeleteThat's very nice, thank you. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteAnd to you, as well.
DeleteHappy and blessed New Year to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteKeep healthy and close to each other!
DeleteI've always thought the Irish were delightful people. I was married by a Catholic Irish Priest. Happy New Year Susan.
ReplyDelete~Sheri
Than you well and truly married!
DeleteAll good wishes for a happy and healthy 2022
ReplyDeleteAnd to you and your family, as well.
Delete