I love it when life finds a way. I am hoping mine does. LOL I doubt if I will find the obstacles many seeds and plants do, but I hope I will stick with it until I see light at the end of the tunnel. Is that mixing metaphors? LOL Good read and point taken. Sherry and jack trying to keep our heads above water (or the ground). Love ya Teach!
I am terribly behind in wishing you a Merry Christmas, so I will wish you a Happy Christmas Week and new year. I hope that it treats you well and gently. (These photos are just terrific!)
Wonderful to see - and to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteSedona is breathtaking. Celebrate indeed.
DeleteThat is so true ...
ReplyDeleteLovely images.
My good wishes.
All the best Jan
And happy New Year to you as well.
DeleteThat is so true, and I like your pictures - they remind me of a very special word, HOPE.
ReplyDelete~Sheri
Hope is the word we all hold in our hearts.
DeleteOranges, apples, nuts, and ribbon candy.......that's what we got in our stockings too! Thanks for sharing that, Susan. That made my day.
ReplyDelete~Sheri
It was an exciting sock full.
DeleteThey worked really hard to get out in those situations.
ReplyDeleteFacing the light and getting water is what they need.
DeleteIndeed, it does, i've seen it myself.
ReplyDeleteI do as will. Life is stubborn.
DeleteI love it when life finds a way. I am hoping mine does. LOL I doubt if I will find the obstacles many seeds and plants do, but I hope I will stick with it until I see light at the end of the tunnel.
ReplyDeleteIs that mixing metaphors? LOL Good read and point taken.
Sherry and jack trying to keep our heads above water (or the ground). Love ya Teach!
Seeing the light! Hope I am with you and Sherry.
DeleteDetermined little plants aren't they? I am glad plants manage to survive in a vast range of conditions.
ReplyDeleteHow those guys find ways through rock and soil, I amazed,
DeleteBloom where you're planted, however humble or difficult it may be!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good reminder.
DeleteIt seems plants can suck nutrients out of rocks. I know they can around my house.
ReplyDeleteRed rocks are a softer rock I think.
DeleteI find little flowers in my road after many years of drought. There they are, in the sand. They are amazing and I find myself respecting them so much.
ReplyDeleteI have some weeds just popping up all over the place.
DeleteI am terribly behind in wishing you a Merry Christmas, so I will wish you a Happy Christmas Week and new year. I hope that it treats you well and gently. (These photos are just terrific!)
ReplyDeleteAnd a Happy New Year!
DeleteIsn't it wonderful?
ReplyDeleteGod is amazing.
Delete