One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
blog Followers
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Monster Mash
One knows that Halloween is at its end when all Halloween stuff has left Lowe's, and Christmas stuff is in its place. So, as a last homage to Halloween, this is given to you:
To you and Halloween monsters knocking at your door, Happy Hallowed 'eve.
I saw Christmas stuff up too, craziness. I love Christmas, but still... I always wish we could do one holiday at a time. That being said, I'm preparing my gift guide for the blog. Sponsors want time for giveaways to end and have items shipped before the holiday rush, so I'll be joining the midst of 'too early' here pretty soon too. :) Until then... I'll do the mash... I'll do the Monster Mash... :)
That has to be the cutest thing on youtube right now! I noticed Christmas things in my local supermarket on the last days of September. September FFS!!
I know what you mean ... no sooner have the Halloween goodies dis-appeared from the shops then the rest of the Christmas goodies appear. Frightening how quickly the months go by.
That was too cute. That little guy was right on the beat.
ReplyDeleteIt is adorable. Sweet little guy.
DeleteHappy Halloween back to you. I am looking forward to the village children finding their way to us. x
ReplyDeleteSince we have moved to an adult community, our streets will be empty. But, we have volunteered to go to our daughter's house and cover the door.
Deletehaha cute sing a long indeed. Costco has had Christmas stuff since August.
ReplyDeleteI decided last year that we wouldn't go to Costco until November!
DeleteI am always tempted to buy things like that but, thankfully, good sense (and cents in my pocket) prevails.
ReplyDeleteToo darn clever. The baby owl was rescued, I think.
DeleteSwinging to the beat - too funny!
ReplyDeleteAnd sqawking in the downbeat.
DeleteHow cute.
ReplyDeleteAdorable.
DeleteIt's Halloween??? Where did the time go?
ReplyDeleteLast time I looked, it was the middle of August.
DeleteI saw Christmas stuff up too, craziness. I love Christmas, but still... I always wish we could do one holiday at a time. That being said, I'm preparing my gift guide for the blog. Sponsors want time for giveaways to end and have items shipped before the holiday rush, so I'll be joining the midst of 'too early' here pretty soon too. :) Until then... I'll do the mash... I'll do the Monster Mash... :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog items! They are so neat.
DeleteBoris Karloff was amazing.
That has to be the cutest thing on youtube right now!
ReplyDeleteI noticed Christmas things in my local supermarket on the last days of September. September FFS!!
It is amazing!
DeleteI simply LOVED this!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean ... no sooner have the Halloween goodies dis-appeared from the shops then the rest of the Christmas goodies appear.
Frightening how quickly the months go by.
Enjoy your weekend
All the best Jan
Dept. stores have to pounce and pull in sales as soon as possible. Only 6-8 weeks to go!
Delete