![]() |
| Such fragility |
Finn struggled with creating meaning narrative in
his latest book, Torch a the Dark Fount.
Liam
carefully spread his own shawl upon….
Who? Why would he “spread” any shawl upon…? Delete…delete…
Liam
grasped his knife and savagely shred the silken shawl ….
A little better….type, type…
Liam
presented a fragile white crocus dipped in enemy blood to Warrior Queen
Maeve.
Ah, much better, Finn decided. With a chest filled with pride, he headed to
his kitchen.
He did not push save,
something he would regret in a few hours.
Wednesday Words were started by Delores, after battling her computer. She can be found on Google +. September words can be found on Elephant's Child. Please visit her site and meet other participants.
I know these are last week's words, but I liked them and we did not return from our trip until Friday. :-] This week's words will appear on Monday!
Wednesday Words were started by Delores, after battling her computer. She can be found on Google +. September words can be found on Elephant's Child. Please visit her site and meet other participants.
I know these are last week's words, but I liked them and we did not return from our trip until Friday. :-] This week's words will appear on Monday!


Oh, Finn! Save often.
ReplyDeleteObviously, too distracted to use common sense.
DeleteMake pressing 'save' the first thing you do before rising from your chair. Lesson learned the hard way.
ReplyDeleteI learned that lesson long ago. The memory still lives.
DeleteThis is really good, I like what you did there. A writer writing about a writer. I save most of my work too.
ReplyDeleteIt is something that should be ingrained in the brain.
DeleteSave and back up back up back up haha
ReplyDeleteSounds like many commenters have learned that already!
DeleteOh no! Not a failed save!
ReplyDeleteYes, a failed save! We have all felt that moment.
DeleteSave, save, save. Which I don't do.
ReplyDeleteSigh.
Ctrl+S---Ctrl+S---must remember
Delete