![]() |
| We are up to the letter I! |
Isaiah 30:21
Whether you
turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you,
saying
| left or right? |
Walk in it.
| Walking on a path |
Pretty clear directions.
This is updated--found the photo of the path forking in the woods. Felt it illustrated more clearly the turn left or right choices we make.

Just put one foot in front of the other and it will get you where you wanna go.
ReplyDeleteThe feet do the walking but WHO is the voice that is talking?
DeleteAnd if you're smart, you'll pay attention to that voice.
ReplyDeleteI know I have not in parts of my life.
DeleteNo matter which way you go, you must always watch where you step.
ReplyDelete...and the road you are taking as you step.
DeleteSometimes I think that voice is being drowned out by the other voices chattering in my head.
ReplyDeleteYou are right--those other voices get pretty loud.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAlways a path, even if we have to forge it
ReplyDeleteIt is a relief for me that others who have gone before me forged the road already.
DeleteThe directions, even the path and the voice may be clear, but following, that can be hard part. Don't most of us what to go our own way?
ReplyDeleteI know I wanted to go my own way, no matter what. It usually had some consequences. When I listened to God's voice, the path was exactly the one I should take.
DeleteWalking on grass is called earthing, its supposed to be therapeutic.
ReplyDeleteI suppose so, unless dogs have gone before.
DeleteSimple but effective. I'll make that my theme verse for the day.
ReplyDeleteStopping in from A to Z and thanks for the continued participation!
Stephen Tremp
A to Z Co-host
Twitter: @StephenTremp
OH, thank you, Stephen!
DeleteNice. Connecting with the earth is good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, Notes Along the Way!
Thanks for checking in on me!
DeleteNice picture
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jo. Do you go walking much?
DeleteI like that!
ReplyDeleteLeft or right makes a world of difference.
DeleteEither way looks like a nice walk ahead.
ReplyDeleteArlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
A Faraway View
The tree and paths are so lovely, aren't they?
DeleteThat is nice and true
ReplyDeleteThank you, Birgit!
DeleteLove that fork in the path, the middle tree is magnificent.
ReplyDeleteI NEVER hear a voice telling me to walk this way, take that road etc.
It's all up to me and boy have I made some mistakes. :)
The paths in this wood are beautiful.
DeleteIt's hard to tell if you're hearing the voice you want to hear, because you want to hear it. Sometimes. :)
ReplyDeleteIt depends on your relationship with God I have found.
DeleteHi Susane! Agree in some of the comments here. Oftentimes, we get to a point when we need to listen carefully on the voice that leads us on. Thanks for this!
ReplyDeleteKristine | lovetakestyne.blogspot.ca | A to Z Challenge
Thank you for your comments!
DeleteI sometimes question the voice and try the wrong why. I've learned to trust it more with lots of "bad mistake" experience!
ReplyDeleteYou can find me here:
ClarabelleRant
That's the way of it---listen or not listen, and find the results.
DeleteBeautiful! Last week, it led me straight into "lost" - I think that voice decided "mosquitoes gotta eat, too." It was a lovely walk, though, with my son along for company. Sometimes it's good to have a little aimless wandering in the woods, provided you can still hear the sound of civilization to guide you home.
ReplyDeleteNothing like a mosquito fest!
Delete