One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
And that just about sums it up.
Not much more can be said, can it?
One can choose either way, the dust is always around to stay.
At least it seems, in my house.
What a wonderful reframe. I am going to keep that in mind. Thank you.
It is something for all to remember, isn't it?
Dear Susan, oh, you see so clearly both sides of every event that happens in your life. For every pro about something, I usually can also find a con. And it's the balance of the two that makes for survival. Peace.
Very true. Keeping balanced and staying steady applies to all.
Glad you appreciated it.
Nice poem. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, but we no matter what, we need to be well-grounded.Hugs!
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
And that just about sums it up.
ReplyDeleteNot much more can be said, can it?
DeleteOne can choose either way, the dust is always around to stay.
ReplyDeleteAt least it seems, in my house.
DeleteWhat a wonderful reframe. I am going to keep that in mind. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteIt is something for all to remember, isn't it?
DeleteDear Susan, oh, you see so clearly both sides of every event that happens in your life. For every pro about something, I usually can also find a con. And it's the balance of the two that makes for survival. Peace.
ReplyDeleteVery true. Keeping balanced and staying steady applies to all.
DeleteGlad you appreciated it.
ReplyDeleteNice poem. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, but we no matter what, we need to be well-grounded.
ReplyDeleteHugs!