these are amazing, all of them. I think the bricks were left standing when a house torn down and the tree grew beside it and inhaled/absorbed it. my favorite today is the trees in the silos and the piano
Wow. Our woods had a tree that grew holding up a dead brother for a long time, before finally letting it go. And as a kid, saw one coming up through one hole of an old two-holer... if ya know what I mean.
They are determined. They need to be.
ReplyDeletetrees have to be, indeed.
Deletethese are amazing, all of them. I think the bricks were left standing when a house torn down and the tree grew beside it and inhaled/absorbed it. my favorite today is the trees in the silos and the piano
ReplyDeleteThe brick and tree photo is my favorite.
DeleteThe trees win!!! Wonderful photos, Susan. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThere are many amazing tree photos on line.
DeleteNature will erase our existence at the first opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI have seen movies like that, when people slowly disappear on the earth, and what happens when nature has the free rein on growing again.
DeleteProvocative pictures. I love them all.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see ( digitally) what the forest on the ships look like.
DeleteWhat amazing photos! Trees are so resilient.
ReplyDeletethey truly are.
DeleteI love all of these. Trees are so amazing the way they can grow and survive anywhere.
ReplyDeleteWhen we visited Yosemite, we were struck by the beauty and size.
DeleteTrees are remarkable. A really interesting set of photos especially the piano one.
ReplyDeleteI like that one as well. Lots of history wrapped up in a tree.
DeleteWow. Our woods had a tree that grew holding up a dead brother for a long time, before finally letting it go. And as a kid, saw one coming up through one hole of an old two-holer... if ya know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes I know what a two holer is. trees grow anywhere, esp. in a rich soil.
DeleteFabulous photos. Trees, like weeds, will grow anywhere. Hmm, are trees really just weeds? Maybe I'll ask the Google.
ReplyDeletegood question. Now I have to go check that out!
DeleteThat's treemendous.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Chuckle...!
DeleteOh my gosh, I loved this post. Fascinating.
ReplyDeleteGod has created some amazing things.
DeleteYou have shared some awesome photos of odd trees dear Susan 😍🤗👍
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the unique appearance of my favourite thing on planet “Trees” 😊♥️
Trees are truly awe inspiring.
DeleteA very interesting set of photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Tree photos are that way.
Delete