![]() |
| Warm laundry...mmmm |
Being intrepid did not always work in Little Man's best interests.
When Mummy turned her back, he crawled toward a vase, leading to a crash and broken glass. Then Little Man discovered a spoon and Daddy’s iPad. Just a few bashes resulted in a clang, a flash¸ and some loud buzzing.
Yes, being intrepid could possibly drive Mummy over an emotional cliff.


the little boy and the story is perfect. makes me smile and feel happy. seeing little man standing in the trap he made for himself makes me laugh because he is laughing. When my 57 year old son was this age his delight was crawling to the bookcase and pulling every book in it out onto the floor. I let him do it because it meant he spent a few minutes in one place. ha ha
ReplyDeleteExactly. Books are good. My daughter once crawled over (while I had my back turned) to a cabinet and pulled out a jar of mustard. It crashed. Oh well.
DeleteWhat a precious little guy, Susan! Intrepid, indeed. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteNow he is a 12 yr. old with a big smile and a sense of adventure.
DeleteTime to lock up all the valuables...
ReplyDeleteChild proofing is a full time job.
DeleteSmiling.
ReplyDeleteI smile every time I see my gr-kids' photos.
DeleteI remember those days and those escapades so well. Inexplicably I miss them.
ReplyDeleteI know. Those baby days were full of laughing, crying, and dirty diapers.
DeleteYep, you know boys! Good short. Thanks for the smiles, good pictures too,
ReplyDeleteSherry & jack smiling
Benjamin is now 12 yr old. I enjoy him.
DeleteCrawling babies often need 24/7 surveillance.
ReplyDeleteWhen our babies were crawling around during the 70s/80s, there were no incredible safety products. It was a job on the run.
DeleteThey are so fast when mischief is in the air. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteThe giggle that a child gives when being caught is perfect.
DeleteThose days are such fun for us grandparents!
ReplyDeletewe love watching our children having to chase their own children.
DeleteYou have to keep everything high up and not turn your back for a second, I do so remember.
ReplyDeleteOh yes. I recall those days.
Delete