blog Followers

Monday, February 5, 2024

Truth, the Absolute Truth


Truth is truth.  Words can be twisted and distorted, but truth is literally out there to see, looking us right in the eyes.


 This video is about 10 minutes long.  There are all sorts of parents catching kids doing something, who then deny they have done anything, anything at all. Scroll through it, relive your own moments of denial in the face of absolute evidence.

 

14 comments:

  1. My dad was a hardshell Baptist preacher and I was raised if I did anything bad or told a lie, Daddy would get me and if he did not God would. I still do not lie. and sometimes feel like God will get me for that. this video shows why our world is as it is. Instead of taking videos to show these things, they should be teaching them not to do these things. making it cute tells the little ones do what you want when you want and now they are running the country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The parents laughing could be reinforcing. the behavior.

      Delete
  2. This video is just too funny, Susan. Thanks for the laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Children can be unpredictable. Who would think of doing all that stuff?

      Delete
  3. I remember cleaning my white kitchen floor and then finding hershey's syrup all over the floor. My oldest blamed it on the youngest who was usually in trouble so he said yes he did it. But then my oldest felt guilty and confessed. No video to film that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nobody wants to be caught in mischief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being so darn cute is a defense mechanism, maybe.

      Delete
  5. I deny nothing- unless it's been long enough that I plum forgot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were probably into all sorts of misbehavior.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!