![]()
| ||||||||
This is Wednesday Words, Oct. 2016. Six years ago, already? I love participating in the Wednesday Words experience. This was formed some years ago by Delores who set it going. Sadly Delores had to hand off the baton to some talented writers. This month Drifting through Life will posting the words at her site. Please pop over and check it out. If you post at her site, try to link it back to your own. I would love to read your blog and see what you did with those crazy words. | |
One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
blog Followers
Saturday, October 8, 2022
Vessel of Kindness, Found and Loved
Labels:
aunt,
Aunt Evangeline,
kindness,
October 2022,
vessel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That quote is right on the money. I am so grateful to Delores for this meme, and to all the talented people who participate.
ReplyDeleteWhen I write, I think of and wonder about Delores. I wonder if she knows what she started.
DeleteMuch of your description of Aunt Evangeline applied to my own Aunt Berniece. Aunt Berniece however was not nice and not everyone loved her.
ReplyDeleteSad. All the good Aunt E can change a girl's life.
DeleteThat's a great description of the woman.
ReplyDeleteShe would have been a force to face.
DeleteI like it when you describe to a 'T' some people I know. Tru-dat!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a good read. SWEET, Sherry & jack smiling in ?Florida
Still in Florida? Always good to hear from you and Sherry.
DeleteThe world could use a few more Auntie E's.
ReplyDeleteI have known Auntie E., and true.
DeleteNicely said.
ReplyDeleteheartfelt warm wishes for all precious friends who suffered with flood in Florida !
ReplyDeletei really enjoy the words for Wednesday as they provide platform for spontaneous creativity which is amazing exercise for mind . you are beautiful writer no doubt Susan and i love how you use these words every time :)
yes world need more like Aunt "E "
God bless you! So wonderful to see your name.
ReplyDeleteWell written. I thought you were describing a relative. I liked it.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.