Today, I needed something to allow me to escape from a jumbled up mess that is called "the junk room, the kitchen, living room where my husband has his hobbies, and then my "Sewing Room" with my stash is stacked in crates.
What can I say? These sweet ones communicate without words, just their own words.
What would happen if a known political being was in process of delivering an important message to the audience?
What would happen if somehow two little cute ones argued their way onto the stage?
What if, in some way, after they wander onto the stage, and decide to lecture the speaker?
Somehow that image makes me smile.
Boy, that boggles the mind.
so glad you posted these, once in a while I will see a video and go down the rabbit hole, a few weeks ago, I stumbled on the baby and his comedian dad, the first one and spent an hour down the rabbit hole watching babies talk.. I had not seen the middle one though. Also did not know about the fathers day commercial and hope I see it
ReplyDeleteI go down that rabbit hole, unwillingly at first and then am smiling at those sweet faces.
DeleteI think I understood everything they were saying.
ReplyDeleteIt takes a special mind to do that.
DeleteThanks, we had a ball watching and listening. Good stuff.... Kids are so entertaining. I remember our twin grands, it seemed they needed no one, they were their best friends.
ReplyDeleteTwin grands! I have twin nieces, now about 40. No matter how lousy life can be, they are right there for each other. You must have been one happy gr-pa.
DeleteHahahahahaha, THEY know what they're saying even if we don't!
ReplyDeleteThey are amazing.
DeleteHeeheehee! They're all brilliant, babies are just plain brilliant.
ReplyDelete
DeleteBabies have such a purity.
Great blog
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteVery nice. People should read it.
ReplyDeleteI think families don't connect and talk like they used to. I know folks who even text each other while in the same house! The videos are super cute!
ReplyDeleteNo, the electronics have removed face to face. The videos are incredibly.
Delete