One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
So much violence!
Well, he learned a lesson about what true violence can be.
In all the mayhem, I hope somebody got his licence plate number!
Good question.
Beating him with the Bible was the icing on the cake.
Wasn't it just.
Oh, yeah, I remember that! Hilarious!
I have watched it several times and it is hilarious each time.
Thanks for the smiles.There are times when it is smart to keep your mouth shut!life is good.Sherry & jack
And to be polite.
"Road Rage"can sure be dangerous.John M
Don't mess with those ladies. Run, run for your life.
That's a funny one. I've seen it several times and still laugh at it. We "little old ladies" are a force to be reckoned with.
I still laughed at it as well!
Is this real? It seems like it's fiction. Strange fiction. Never cross little old ladies...
That guy was laughing so genuinely that I have to believe this was real.
I laughed at this, but was wondering if it was real, especially after the lady beat the guy with a bible. Still, I had to laugh.I'm really trying to play catch-up after being without internet for nearly a week. I really LOVED your tribute to St. Patrick and his day!
How was your adventure? Glad to see your name.
Hi Susan - loved the take on this ... poor chap - he won't want to look at women again for a while ... cheers Hilary
He will cringe every time he stands in line with them.
Susan:Now THERE'S putting the GOOD BOOK to good use...lol.(and yes, never underestimate the tenacity of seniors...HA!)Be well out there.
When one gets old like them, they didn't care about beating this guy.
My ribs ache!
I was laughing so hard, I needed to run to the toilet.
YES!!! I'd love to hear his story as he tries to explain all the bruises. You go ladies.
I wonder if the Bible made a distinctive bruise?
His laugh cracked me up.
He was in tears. I would be too.
You go ladies...don't take no s@@# from noboby.
I bet they told this to their Bible study group.
The good book got some added use haha wonder if it was real though.
Oh, yes. I am betting those old ladies were heading to a Bible study group.
applause for ladies Susan i think he got what he deserved lessen is learned hopefullygreat sharing i feel so proud of those women :)
Feisty old women are not to be messed with.
I hope not to have an accident, but if I do, I hope it is with a professional wrestler and not with four little old ladies!
I say yes to that.
Susan, that really made me laugh...thank you! :)
Even now, having seen this several times, I still watch and laugh. It is brilliant.
Good one :-) On a serious note, I dread road rage!
Road rage usually involves irate people who may or may not be stable.
The laughing is definitely contagious, It was hard to stop. :)
I am thinking that he could not have guessed that this would gain such a viewing.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
So much violence!
ReplyDeleteWell, he learned a lesson about what true violence can be.
DeleteIn all the mayhem, I hope somebody got his licence plate number!
ReplyDeleteGood question.
DeleteBeating him with the Bible was the icing on the cake.
ReplyDeleteWasn't it just.
DeleteOh, yeah, I remember that! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI have watched it several times and it is hilarious each time.
DeleteThanks for the smiles.There are times when it is smart to keep your mouth shut!
ReplyDeletelife is good.
Sherry & jack
And to be polite.
Delete"Road Rage"can sure be dangerous.
ReplyDeleteJohn M
Don't mess with those ladies. Run, run for your life.
DeleteThat's a funny one. I've seen it several times and still laugh at it. We "little old ladies" are a force to be reckoned with.
ReplyDeleteI still laughed at it as well!
DeleteIs this real? It seems like it's fiction. Strange fiction. Never cross little old ladies...
ReplyDeleteThat guy was laughing so genuinely that I have to believe this was real.
DeleteI laughed at this, but was wondering if it was real, especially after the lady beat the guy with a bible. Still, I had to laugh.
ReplyDeleteI'm really trying to play catch-up after being without internet for nearly a week. I really LOVED your tribute to St. Patrick and his day!
How was your adventure? Glad to see your name.
DeleteHi Susan - loved the take on this ... poor chap - he won't want to look at women again for a while ... cheers Hilary
ReplyDeleteHe will cringe every time he stands in line with them.
DeleteSusan:
ReplyDeleteNow THERE'S putting the GOOD BOOK to good use...lol.
(and yes, never underestimate the tenacity of seniors...HA!)
Be well out there.
When one gets old like them, they didn't care about beating this guy.
DeleteMy ribs ache!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing so hard, I needed to run to the toilet.
DeleteYES!!! I'd love to hear his story as he tries to explain all the bruises. You go ladies.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the Bible made a distinctive bruise?
DeleteHis laugh cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteHe was in tears. I would be too.
DeleteYou go ladies...don't take no s@@# from noboby.
ReplyDeleteI bet they told this to their Bible study group.
DeleteThe good book got some added use haha wonder if it was real though.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes. I am betting those old ladies were heading to a Bible study group.
Deleteapplause for ladies Susan
ReplyDeletei think he got what he deserved
lessen is learned hopefully
great sharing
i feel so proud of those women :)
Feisty old women are not to be messed with.
DeleteI hope not to have an accident, but if I do, I hope it is with a professional wrestler and not with four little old ladies!
ReplyDeleteI say yes to that.
DeleteSusan, that really made me laugh...thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteEven now, having seen this several times, I still watch and laugh. It is brilliant.
DeleteGood one :-) On a serious note, I dread road rage!
ReplyDeleteRoad rage usually involves irate people who may or may not be stable.
DeleteThe laughing is definitely contagious, It was hard to stop. :)
ReplyDeleteI am thinking that he could not have guessed that this would gain such a viewing.
Delete