blog Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2019


Hey, there!

Could you all do me a favor and check out my other blog, please?  I am trying to expand my writing and encourage people to read it.

The address is:

Going on, Going forward Susan Kane, Writer


Thanks!

Easter Sunday 1960
It was so important to Mom that we were dressed nicely.

10 comments:

  1. Going over now to see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually stopped by because you have been so supportive of my blog for ages and every time I've stopped by you had over 50 comments. By the time I visited, I was sure the comment would be lost in the ether. I want to thank you for your generous comments and kind words and I am off to read your other blog. Personally, I think this is a wonderfully written blog, so I can't wait to read the other one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...I don't know what to say. Thank you for your great words. Whenever I see your blog post up on the ones I follow, I always go there.

      Delete
  3. Susan:
    Going to your other blog was well worth the trip.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what the image is meant to be above but can only see a circle with a line through it! Going over to see your other blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!