Just a few days. Did you have a count down when you were a child? One that said "Christmas, just 6 days..."
Pentatonix: Mary did you know?
Flash Mob: Hallelujah Chorus
Merry Christmas to all
And
To all a Good Night.
See you after the New Year.
Oh my goodness Susan. You made my day. The first song " Mary Did You Know " by Pentatonix who I love had me in tears. The second song, Hallelujah, by the Flash Mob brought years of my being at teacher's college when I was in the chorus and we sang the Hallelujah. Dear God! I sang along with this one twice. I'm 69 but it brought back when I was 24 preparing to become a teacher which I had 31 years of my life. Merry Christmas Susan. Thank you or so much.
ReplyDeleteCruisin Paul
Glad Hallelujah Chorus brought back the excitement of that song.
DeleteI know, right! When Pentatonix performed Mary, Did You Know, I had goosebumps.
Merry Christmas!
Have a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful holiday season!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
ReplyDeleteOh yes! As a little girl I took lots of pleasure opening the little 'doors' of my parent's Avent calendar. Thanks for the jostling my memory!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, my friend!
Christmas is less than twenty-four hours away here.
ReplyDeleteI hope yours is filled with love and laughter.
I did not have a count down calendar, but I knew the math by-goodness. Just could not wait. BTW loved the videos. With my implants I can follow along on familiar songs. THANKS and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS.
ReplyDeleteSadly when we grow up, rarely are we ever again as anxious and excited as we were as children awaiting Christmas.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Christmas day and a splendid 2019
Those videos definitely set the mood for a wonderful Christmas. I'm not sure I ever really counted down to Christmas. But my Grandma did. 5 a.m. she would come in the back door (we lived next door) ringing an old cowbell to get us up to unwrap presents.
ReplyDeleteHope a merry one is had at your pad and yeah, we counted down here.
ReplyDeleteLove Pentatonix ... Mary did you know?
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry Christmas, and my good wishes for the New Year too.
All the best Jan
Merry Christmas, Susan.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteNo countdowns here, unless you count the time I lay awake in the early morning hours, waiting until 6:00 (the time declared permissible by our parents) to wake my sister to open presents.
I knew when I was a kid, Christmas didn't arrive fast enough.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed Pentatonix who I hadn't heard of, but LOVED the flash mob Hallelujah Chorus. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteEvery time I hear those combined voices in the chorus I get chills. Merry Christdmas Susan...may it be everything you wish for.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was really young, definitely. These days, a countdown to the end of the school year in June is more likely.
ReplyDeleteVery great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.
ReplyDeleteดูหนัง
With best wishes this Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas. No, we didn't do a countdown when I was a kid. At least, not one I can remember.
ReplyDeleteWell I watched both of those videos. The first one is always awesome but then of course I was crying with the last one, lol. I'm such a big baby for music that moves me. And movies... I always cry at movies. I just posted that I saw the animated Spiderman on your post before this one... and I cried at that even, hahahahaha. I did NOT cry at Aquaman. ;)
ReplyDelete