One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
That song is a tongue-twister!
That's the Irish pub songs.
Interesting scientific update on an old tune. I think I like the update better.Arlee BirdTossing It Out
I do, as well. Physics combined with an Irish favorite has to be a new classic.
Love the hippo.Great music.Good craic.
You are the only person I know who understands that word, craic. How wonderful!
haha that one was fun, now I have it stuck in my head though
A good place to be stuck.
I Loved this!!! Thanks for sharing. I was playing it and was bopping my head to the beat and my daughter came into the office and saw me and just laughed!Blessings, Joanne
Share it with others!
A fun song, either one!
How cool is that?!
Majorly cool!
Will have to look at that when I'm not pressed for time...
Consider these songs as stress-relievers.
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
That song is a tongue-twister!
ReplyDeleteThat's the Irish pub songs.
DeleteInteresting scientific update on an old tune. I think I like the update better.
ReplyDeleteArlee Bird
Tossing It Out
I do, as well. Physics combined with an Irish favorite has to be a new classic.
DeleteLove the hippo.Great music.Good craic.
ReplyDeleteYou are the only person I know who understands that word, craic. How wonderful!
Deletehaha that one was fun, now I have it stuck in my head though
ReplyDeleteA good place to be stuck.
DeleteI Loved this!!! Thanks for sharing. I was playing it and was bopping my head to the beat and my daughter came into the office and saw me and just laughed!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Joanne
Share it with others!
DeleteA fun song, either one!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that?!
ReplyDeleteMajorly cool!
DeleteWill have to look at that when I'm not pressed for time...
ReplyDeleteConsider these songs as stress-relievers.
Delete