Clara, could you move Grandpa’s
folder, please?
| From the movie UP: Squirrel! Distraction |
Oh, Gramma, I can't!
‘Cause
if I do…then I’ll get distracted. And
Then
I’ll start playing with it.
I
will open it.
I’ll
look at all Grandpa’s papers.
And
then something will happen.
I
will take all those papers
Out
and play with them.
The
papers will end up on the floor,
Under
the sofa,
And
then I will get in trouble.
Mama
will send me to my room where I will
Look
out my window
| Source |
Crying.
Oh, then. Leave Grandpa’s folder
Where it is.
Aw this reminded me of the MANY times I was sent to my room as a child lol.
ReplyDeleteSo many times I have arrived at their house and looked up to see clara in the window, crying. "Are you in trouble?" and she always answered yes.
DeleteShe was just reorganizing them...
ReplyDelete...why yes...
Deletehaha just wanted a little bit of extra space
ReplyDeleteOf course, that makes perfect sense.
DeleteI hated being sent to my room, but I ended up there a lot. I thinks that's why I started writing.
ReplyDeleteCome to think of it, I seldom was sent to my room. When I was young, maybe.
DeleteThat's proactive thinking at its finest. Sounds like you have a future leader on your hands there. :)
ReplyDeleteNo, that would be her sister. clara will be a butterfly or a horse, so she says.
DeleteToo, too familiar. And I really like Clara's ambitions. I would like to be a butterfly or a rainbow when I grow up too.
ReplyDeleteOh, me too! And a fairy!
DeleteWise advice.
ReplyDeleteChildren are very wise, as they see the world in different ways.
DeleteI never minded being sent to my room. That was where all my toys were anyway
ReplyDeleteFor one with your imagination, your room could turn into anything you wanted.
DeleteThis brings back some memories. Then again, I liked being sent to my room :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice weekend, Susan.
Gary
Your room must have had some great diversion.
DeleteDon't ever remember being sent to my room
ReplyDeleteWere you an extremely well behaved girl? Excellent. Clara is impulsive. Her sister thinks through her actions.
DeleteClara must be the second born? We tend to act before we think. But we have a heckuva lot more fun before the "go to your room" part kicks in.
ReplyDeleteClara is the youngest, and 2nd born. Her sister is the "think ahead' girl, and Clara rushes ahead.
DeleteI can totally relate. I'm like this now.
ReplyDeleteLee
Tossing It Out
Oh, dear. Whose papers are on the floor and under the sofa? Who sends you to your room?
Delete