| Source |
Blood--the secrets of lives lived
Are always
in blood.
Your blood,
My blood.
Everything to be known
Is in blood.
Past, present, future--
Must search for them--
in blood.
I may have been watching
too many CSI or Science
documentaries.
However, it also sets up
a novel I am writing, Scent of Sage.
However, it also sets up
a novel I am writing, Scent of Sage.
Coolness...my interest is piqued about this upcoming novel of yours.
ReplyDeleteGetting readers to be piqued is the first step.
DeleteYou write so well, Susan. I was wondering when you would dip your pen into the sea of published authors. I know it will be a bloody good book.
ReplyDeleteHesitancy and fear keep me glued to the seat and not out in the agents and publishers. When I finish this, I promise to leap.
DeleteHmmm serial killer in the making? haha
ReplyDeletethink about it: serial killer in the blood?
Deletelol I never thought about it that way but touche
ReplyDeleteGlad this caught you in surprise.
DeleteI thought those were strange little lozenges. Just think, this was true but impossible not so many years ago.
ReplyDeleteblood cells have complicated jobs--and the half is still not known.
DeleteI also look forward to hearing more about your mysterious book. Scent of Sage is a great title!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Bits and pieces it is coming along.
DeleteI am used to having my book lust triggered here in the blogosphere, but lust for a book not yet complete? New to me, but very real.
ReplyDeleteResearch niggles at me, right by my computer. Ideas, words, questions...it is a jumble.
DeleteThis bloody well intrigues, my human friend. CSI Penny.
ReplyDeletePawsitive wishes,
Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!
Nothing like the color red to catch the eye.
DeleteBlood is life.
ReplyDeleteGood shot for the poem.
My hubby has a "popular" blood type. Blood def. is life.
DeleteBlood runs in us all
ReplyDeletegood thing, too. We'd be in trouble otherwise.
DeleteHi Susan .. blood runs deep in the well of life .. as well as being blue, it also red. Your book title Scent of Sage is intriguing .. especially related to blood cells and life itself .. enjoy your writing ..
ReplyDeleteCheers Hilary
It is great to see your name!! Blood has comment elements that are just now being discovered.
DeleteAnother reminder that I need to go to Kaiser to get my overdue blood test done.
ReplyDeleteLee
A Faraway View
An A to Z Co-host blog
Go get it!! Right now! My hubby is much the same.
DeleteScent of Sage....writing that down....let us know when it is available, okay? Don't hurry, I can wait....
ReplyDeleteEverything takes so much time...I'd like to have a recorder in my brain...
Delete