| Source: manmohan.com |
All
is over and done,
Rooms
seem stark,
Black against White.
Shadows
wander,
Chess
moves,
| Source: Krysztof Szkulatoski @ 12frames.eu |
White against Black.
Petals
losing fragrance,
Converting,
dropping.
Odor of endings.
I love the contrast in the words here in the lines...beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks much. The game of chess and the pieces have so much symbolism.
DeleteLovely, yet very sad.
ReplyDeleteYes, some days and some afternoons are like that.
Deleteover and done, but did I win?
ReplyDeleteHate to say it, Pat,but HGW won, as is always the case.
DeleteI'll take that
DeleteAre we in a dark frame of mind today?
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I was in a different place at that moment--brain pain is a big factor.
DeleteOooops. Wrong place
DeleteMelancholy and beautiful. Thank you. I hope your brain pain is in the past.
ReplyDeleteIt is a toss-up from day to day. Thank you for your comments, E.C.
DeleteI love the deeply contrasting imagery and by the way, I'm watching you as well! LOL
ReplyDeleteSo glad to meet you! Your poetry was exquisite!
DeleteNice transition between the two!
ReplyDeleteThe photos give a focus that went with the words, and vice-versa.
Delete