One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
I am SO with you on stone number 2.
I can relate to each and every one, but #1 was my favorite. Very good.
Great work! I like #3 particularly.Sarah Allen(my creative writing blog)
That is fun. My daughter would say, "that was random". LOL!I think I'll try some short writings like this about my day.Have a great one.The Write Soil
lol love it! Quiet is always to much to ask for. I've had a couple of um plant issues like that also. Weird I guess they expect me to water them every week or something.
All three are absolutely beautiful. Quiet is scarce these days!
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
I am SO with you on stone number 2.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to each and every one, but #1 was my favorite. Very good.
ReplyDeleteGreat work! I like #3 particularly.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)
That is fun. My daughter would say, "that was random". LOL!
ReplyDeleteI think I'll try some short writings like this about my day.
Have a great one.
The Write Soil
lol love it! Quiet is always to much to ask for. I've had a couple of um plant issues like that also. Weird I guess they expect me to water them every week or something.
ReplyDeleteAll three are absolutely beautiful. Quiet is scarce these days!
ReplyDelete