blog Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Toddlers are honest.

 

I love making people laugh and feel good, and that's awesome and special for me…
Pinterest
 The best comedians in the world are small and sweet, without an agenda.

They say what they are thinking, no matter how inappropriate.  Their thought processes are increasing, one synapse at a time.



 
Being a good daddy


Pinterest 

      Embedded image permalink
    
       Stuff like this make me giggle.

        

17 comments:

  1. that video is one of my all time favorites, I have watched it several times and he has others also. that baby is a trip... so is the dad... I used to love that show about kids answers and can't remember the name of it. just remembered it, Art Linkletter, kids say the darnest things.. and they do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dad and son is also a favorite. I would love to see them now.

      Delete
  2. These just made my day!
    The father and son 'discussion' is better than anything I've seen on America's Funniest Home Videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so funny. The father I think has a podcast program, maybe?

      Delete
  3. The two best ages to be are very young and very old, you can say what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the Dad video and it makes me laugh every time! Yes, kids sure can tell it like it is. I keep thinking that the littles today seem so much smarter than I was at the toddler stage! I know they can do better with technology than me! Thanks for the smiles tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids these days are much smarter than when I was a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have more stimulation from electrical source.

      Delete
  6. The amount of toddler growth is incredible. My daughter's clothing got too small week to week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Children are such special little people. I liked the rock a bye baby quote haha. And they learn the computer and remote controls at such a young age. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe!!!!!!!!
    The video had me badly 😍
    Thanks for making my day dear
    Love for these all

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!