One who observes and thinks about what has been seen, what has passed by my way, what greater meaning lies behind and beneath life's small events.
You said it all.
I hope other grandmas get to have this experience.
grandma fun times. enjoy!
They are. I hope to go swimming at my daughter's house Easter Wkend.
It's so fun to have a pool for them to splash around in.
They have in their own pool. In the warm months, they get some mighty good tans.
Grandpas get to do that too! Love it!
I sure hope so!
One of the best kinds of magic.
Best kind of magic
I hope to watch my own grand daughters splashing in their inflatable pool in a couple of years.
You will have great joy.
Is there anything better than happy time with grands? Possibly -- but I haven't found it yet!
amen :)))hugs and best wishes
Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!
You said it all.
ReplyDeleteI hope other grandmas get to have this experience.
Deletegrandma fun times. enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThey are. I hope to go swimming at my daughter's house Easter Wkend.
DeleteIt's so fun to have a pool for them to splash around in.
ReplyDeleteThey have in their own pool. In the warm months, they get some mighty good tans.
DeleteGrandpas get to do that too! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope so!
DeleteOne of the best kinds of magic.
ReplyDeleteBest kind of magic
DeleteI hope to watch my own grand daughters splashing in their inflatable pool in a couple of years.
ReplyDeleteYou will have great joy.
DeleteIs there anything better than happy time with grands? Possibly -- but I haven't found it yet!
ReplyDeleteamen :)))
ReplyDeletehugs and best wishes