Heavy metal rock bands need an awesome voice that leads them. Dan Vasc is such a voice.
Dan Vasc
This vocalist takes classic songs and fills them with new vigor and sound.
Adeste Fideles, heavy metal version Dan Vasc: He can sing anything
Look him up in Wikipedia. Lots of variety with this young man, he has a voice that won't stop. I had never heard of him, now I want to hear him sing more and more.
I put up so many videos here, just could have kept going. Each is about 3 to 5 min. long.
I saw him on my breaking news page on computer, amazing grace and posted it to FB. he has a wonderful voice and makes a person LISTEN to what he is saying unlike a lot of rock singers that i can't understand a word they say
ReplyDeleteHe has had some serious voice training.
Deleteoh wow on nessum... love it
ReplyDeleteI got all tingling listening to those classic songs.
DeleteMy goosebumps have goosebumps! Thank you for introducing us to this amazing man.
ReplyDeleteHe will be fun to follow.
DeleteHe has a powerful voice. I like it.
ReplyDeleteHe claims he is a Christian, a believer.
DeleteNot too bad looking either!
ReplyDeleteDarn handsome. His hair is awesome.
DeleteGood to hear God raise up new voices like this! Bravo, those are chops!
ReplyDeleteGod has given him a great gift. Vasc was raised in a church family. Many of his songs are straight from the Old Testament.
DeleteAmazing voice. I cannot tell a lotl but seems to have some great deep sounds.
ReplyDeleteFrom Florida, thanks for having us over..... I miss music....
Sherry & jack
He can hit almost any note.
DeleteHe does have a lovely voice, strong without being over powering.
ReplyDeleteYes, his voice invites the listener.
DeleteI, roo, discovered this young man singing Amazing Grace. I could not believe the power that he sings with. I have listened to many of his songs now and I want more. Just incredible.
ReplyDeleteHe has quite a variety of music, not all heavy metal. His opera is amazing.
DeleteI'm not one for heavy metal, Susan, but this guy is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHe truly is. His range is fantastic.
DeleteIt doesn't always happen.
ReplyDeletehe got an impressive voice no doubt
ReplyDelete