Our visit there was incredible. Found my own photos, which were of poor quality, so these were better.
There are a set of stone stairs named "Cardiac Stairs". We handled it just fine, but we were mid-30s. Our kids scampered up them like there were nothing.
Change that. Our photos were mainly of our children around the falls. Resolution was poor, with a yellow tinge. Glad I used the photos above from Ireland Tourist/Killarney Park.
I swear I had that second photo on a motivational poster when I was in college. Of course, some of my memories from college are a little hazy...
ReplyDeleteIt would be a perfect poster.
DeleteThese pictures are so pretty! I LOVE waterfalls and rocks :)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
There are many in Ireland.
DeleteSimply sublime. Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteOur visit there was incredible. Found my own photos, which were of poor quality, so these were better.
DeleteThere are a set of stone stairs named "Cardiac Stairs". We handled it just fine, but we were mid-30s. Our kids scampered up them like there were nothing.
Those are beautiful pictures. I love waterfalls.
ReplyDeleteOh, to be there again, in the summer.
DeleteAnd they're all gearing up for St Patrick's Day next week.
ReplyDeleteIn Chicago and New York, the parades have been canceled. I don't know about Ireland.
DeleteExcellent photos!
ReplyDeleteI could not find my own photos of our adventure in 1984. If I can, I'll post them.
DeleteChange that. Our photos were mainly of our children around the falls. Resolution was poor, with a yellow tinge. Glad I used the photos above from Ireland Tourist/Killarney Park.
DeleteWaterfalls are like fireplaces for me. I can watch and get lost in them for hours.
ReplyDeleteOh, so can I. The sound is hypnotic.
DeleteThose are beautiful pictures, Susan.
ReplyDeleteI want to walk through the photo and splash. Sigh.
DeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt is so green.
DeleteAll of Ireland is magic, i am convinced. Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteThere is a sense of magic around Ireland.
DeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteAll those formations and luscious green!
DeleteWhat a beautiful waterfall!
ReplyDeleteAmazing, isn't it.
DeleteBeautiful … both the pictures and words.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Ireland is so beautiful that it hurts ones eyes!
DeleteI love waterfalls, those are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. and Yep Waterfalls hold hidden peace just to stand and gaze!
ReplyDeleteSherry & jack
Oh Susan, I love these photos. They are GLORIOUS! How I'd love to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly looks magical. Must take a lot of rain though to keep the falls going like that!
ReplyDelete