You can ignore it all you want, but the truth will eventually make itself known. There is a problem these days finding the truth among all the lies though.
Lies are believed because minds are already made up. Retractions are seldom read and sorry is a word that is not used anymore. I know of someone whose life was ruined by a lie. He died at 41 of a heart attack after enduring two years of shame and persecution.
For sure. Unfortunately, pretending never changes reality. What's frustrating is how seemingly well-meaning intelligent people can look at the same exact circumstances, observe the same exact actions from the same exact person... and come to such contrary conclusions?
Dear Susan, I find politics and our culture scary right now. For me, the scary part is not only the President's ineptitude and lying but that he is supported in his racism and lies by so many citizens of our country. Such a large number have now rejected the very principles on which our country was founded and on which it has thrived. I find myself after all these years of living through WWII and the Korea and Vietnam and Watergate, etc. etc. being more scared today than I've ever been. Peace.
Truth extends from personal responsibility to beyond. Politics is part of the whole picture, not just one man, but the entire lot. Truth is part of one's moral compass.
You made some decent factors there. I looked on the web for the issue and located most individuals will go together with together with your website. 토토
I was impressed by your writing. Your writing is impressive. I want to write like you.파워볼사이트 I hope you can read my post and let me know what to modify. My writing is in I would like you to visit my blog.
Sometimes I despair at how long it takes the truth to emerge.
ReplyDeleteTruth will out.
DeleteI hope The Donald is reading this.
ReplyDeleteTruth is truth, no matter what is said, by news or by people.
DeleteHe can read?
DeleteNot a chance, alas.
DeleteThe truth is still the truth. Like the milestone that was achieved last night whether people want to admit the president did something right or not.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened and is happening will be a monumental truth in history.
DeleteTruth can be fickle, especially with the internet.
ReplyDeleteDistortion of truth fogs what truth is.
DeleteYou can ignore it all you want, but the truth will eventually make itself known.
ReplyDeleteThere is a problem these days finding the truth among all the lies though.
Sooo upsetting. To know the truth and then to hear it denied makes me so angry.
DeleteI like your new profile photo :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! We'd just bought a new sectional with two recliners. I was so very happy. Plus the resolution was hazy, took away lines and such.
DeleteLies are believed because minds are already made up. Retractions are seldom read and sorry is a word that is not used anymore. I know of someone whose life was ruined by a lie. He died at 41 of a heart attack after enduring two years of shame and persecution.
ReplyDeleteThat is criminal. Poor man with so much to give had it all ripped away by a lie.
DeleteI am mindful of the old Shakespearean saying 'The truth will out'.
ReplyDeleteIt has so much meaning in only 4 words.
DeleteSo true...It's a pity more people don't take heed! :)
ReplyDeleteDenial is a dangerous habit.
DeleteFor sure. Unfortunately, pretending never changes reality. What's frustrating is how seemingly well-meaning intelligent people can look at the same exact circumstances, observe the same exact actions from the same exact person... and come to such contrary conclusions?
ReplyDeleteYes! I see the same and am amazed how perception is different.
DeleteMany psychologists have studied this, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteIt makes sense. Would love to hear their thoughts.
DeleteDear Susan, I find politics and our culture scary right now. For me, the scary part is not only the President's ineptitude and lying but that he is supported in his racism and lies by so many citizens of our country. Such a large number have now rejected the very principles on which our country was founded and on which it has thrived. I find myself after all these years of living through WWII and the Korea and Vietnam and Watergate, etc. etc. being more scared today than I've ever been. Peace.
ReplyDeleteTruth extends from personal responsibility to beyond. Politics is part of the whole picture, not just one man, but the entire lot. Truth is part of one's moral compass.
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteYou made some decent factors there. I looked on the web for the issue and located most individuals will go together with together with your website. 토토
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing that you have that kind of idea writing this article. Thank you for valuable article. 온라인카지노
ReplyDeleteI was impressed by your writing. Your writing is impressive. I want to write like you.파워볼사이트 I hope you can read my post and let me know what to modify. My writing is in I would like you to visit my blog.
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable!! The problem I was thinking about was solved.cYou are really awesome.
ReplyDeleteperde modelleri
ReplyDeleteMobil onay
mobil ödeme bozdurma
Nft nasil alinir
ankara evden eve nakliyat
trafik sigortası
dedektör
websitesi kurmak
ask romanlari