Usually Carl's Jr. has the condiments drip down her "chest". Sometimes she licks her finger with ketchup from her "chest". That one got pulled mighty fast.
So the burger comes with a hot tub on a truck? There's enough food on that one burger to feed me for a week! Imagine eating one of those every single day (*~*)
It's obvious what philosophy of advertising Carl's Jr uses. I'm usually not encouraged to buy their messy burgers, but a few times my sense of hunger weirdness has been aroused. I pay no attention to the women--it's all about the burgers for me:)
I can only echo your sentiment.
ReplyDeleteMy mind denies its existence.
Deletelol ummm, yeah, like she'd really eat that. That just sounds nasty
ReplyDelete...and she didn't even need a napkin!
DeleteStereotypes surround that one
ReplyDeleteDo you think there were enough stereotypes? Did they have the jets fly in formation?
DeleteNothing is more American than clogged arteries.
ReplyDeleteThat will be our legacy.
DeleteWhat a kick!
ReplyDeleteThe advertising tech who came up with this one must be moving up the ladder of success.
DeleteI give up! The girl or the burger? Whos the most delicious, don't torture me, lol.
ReplyDeleteI personally like the boat, but then I don't eat burgers and I like guys.
DeleteI'm sorry, was there a burger in that commercial?
ReplyDeleteI guarantee that model has never tasted anything from Carl's Jr..
Usually Carl's Jr. has the condiments drip down her "chest". Sometimes she licks her finger with ketchup from her "chest". That one got pulled mighty fast.
DeleteI have no idea what to say either.
ReplyDeleteIt does blind the eyes, too.
DeleteOh dear.
ReplyDeleteGlad that we didn't see the svelte beauty sticking her fingers down her throat to ensure that she has not inhaled any of those calories...
Oh, that comes later, I am sure.
DeleteIf it was that good, why did she only eat one bite in 41 seconds?
ReplyDeleteShe was the only one in the hot tub, so she didn't have to fight for the other burgers....the other models were doing swimsuit spreads.
DeleteFunny how they have these little girls eating these burgers. If they really were, I don't think they'd be so little.
ReplyDeleteI think the Model Laws allow for one bite only, every month.
DeleteHi Susan,
ReplyDelete41 seconds of totally misleading advertising.
Gary
Funny how quickly the burger ceased to be the focus.
DeleteSo the burger comes with a hot tub on a truck?
ReplyDeleteThere's enough food on that one burger to feed me for a week!
Imagine eating one of those every single day (*~*)
Blah!
DeleteI have to go with forget. It seems like a joke although I know it isn't.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely--humor overlays the product.
DeleteIt's obvious what philosophy of advertising Carl's Jr uses. I'm usually not encouraged to buy their messy burgers, but a few times my sense of hunger weirdness has been aroused. I pay no attention to the women--it's all about the burgers for me:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your honesty, Lee. We haven't been to Carl's Jr. much, unless we are really really hungry.
ReplyDelete