Saturday, November 26, 2011

Interview with Arlee Bird!

I am so thrilled to be interviewed by Arlee, whose writing I admire so much!



Today is the DAY!

YES!  Arlee Bird is posting his interview with ME on his blogsite, Wrote by Rote, TODAY!

I am excited, if you can guess!  

For so many years, my family always said, “Susan?  Oh, yes, I suppose she writes.  She’s always scribbled about inconsequential stuff….”

And NOW?  Well, I have been actively blogging after changing my usual New Years’ Resolution from
blah, blah, blah…lose weight…exercise…blah…blah
to
“I will write every single day, and I will finish my book and I will improve as a writer!”

So, if you are checking my blogs today, go to Wrote by Rote, Arlee Bird, proprietor.

10 comments:

  1. I was just there. Excellent interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview, got so excited you had to go huh..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that resolution :0)

    I'm heading over to the interview--sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Susan,
    I'm going to the interview, but I'm just wondering if your headache went away. I hope so.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love it when two of my favorite bloggers do something together. Heading over now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. I have just read the interview and love the thoughtful responses. Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind words here. It's such a fun interview. Everyone definitely needs to stop by and at least say "Hello!".

    Thank you Susan for brightened this day on Wrote By Rote

    Lee
    Enjoy my delightful interview with Susan Kane on
    Wrote By Rote Saturday 11/26

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should be excited....great interview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks to all have viewed this interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great interview Susan.

    Yes, your grade is Excellent+++

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!