Monday, July 23, 2012

PhotoPrompt: The Boy and his Cat






This is a photo of a boy with his black cat.  There are so many options with both characters.  What are either thinking or feeling?  Boys (and cats) are unpredictable.

What piece of poetry, prose, fiction, a few sentences can you create with this photo as a prompt?  As part of the PhotoPrompt Monday, write something this week and link it back to this site.  Also there are more sites to access and find other photos which will inspire you--check the right sidebar!

Have a marvelous July week!

10 comments:

  1. Susan...d you think maybe you could add me to your list of participants? Thanks a bunch. Great photo prompt...I love black cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat wins whatever the story, the cat will always win haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. John does not look too happy. I think I will go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks like he is just having a bad day and the cat is trying to comfort him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No story from me, except this one. My uncle asked the little neighbor boy why they called his cat Blacky. "Because that's his name."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have much to say on this one. The cat's got my tongue. But it appears that Willie just realized that he slid into a mini pile of Itty Bity's itty bitties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect picture for this! It really does make you wonder what the boy's thinking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judging by the expression on his face, the boy appears to be slightly annoyed about something... and the cat seems to be waiting... biding his time... for whatever reason...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... I'm thinking the cat would get a shave or a bath. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks to me like they are tired from just climbing and coming back from somewhere, want a drink of water and some shade and then their next adventure. thats how it works in my house with 5 boys and a dog.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!