Monday, July 16, 2012

PhotoPrompt: Church Picnic

Source: Church Picnic

Picnics are part of all cultures.  Churches are especially fond of summer picnics.  For today's prompt, think about the picnics you have had, enjoyed or not.  So many options are available here with our collective memories!

So, sometime this week, write a poem, reaction, memory, prose, short fiction with this photo as a prompt.

There should be other participants in this weekly PhotoPrompt.  Please check the right sidebar underneath the adorable rabbit photo.  Somehow link the photo back to this site.

My take on this photo will be up tomorrow....

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So many possibilities...I remember having a great time as a child. As an adult, suddenly I was part of the process and it wasn't nearly as fun!

      Delete
  2. Hmm but is it a picnic, could be much more hidden in those so called food packages, one big conspiracy haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote something today. First time doing this since I began reading other PPM entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo makes me think of potato salad, charred hot dogs, and the scents of campfire and sunscreen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like one of our family reunions. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine, too. Lots of fun, running around, mosquitoes--great stuff.

      Delete
  6. right now I'm not participating in this, but I wanted to stop by and let you know that I am delighted you liked my bird story. It just sort of came to me this morning as I looked at the pictures. Thanks for commenting so often. I have to get better at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope readers pop over to your blog site! Your two cranes doing silent territorial battle--brilliant.

      Delete
  7. Lovely picture prompt... gorgeous sunny weather, lovely company, lovely food... or is it all that?!
    This could go in any direction...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!