Monday, July 30, 2012

...And I'm off....

My daughter Mary, husband Richard, and baby Benjamin


Like many bloggers over the summer, I am going on vacation.  My daughter gave birth to Benjamin Thomas on June 24, 2012 in Switzerland.

Like any grandmother, my arms ache to hold this baby and cover his face with kisses.  So, I will be gone from July 24 through August 9.  My posts will actually “re-Posts”.

The Chronicles of Samuel will be up August 1, 3, 6, and 9th.  August 7th will be a post in honor and memory of my father.

Since computers will be unavailable, I won’t be responding to comments.  I hope you enjoy some of Samuel’s adventures.



18 comments:

  1. Give that little baby a mushy from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! What a beautiful little family. Enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your family, Susan. Safe journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just feel your excitement! So happy for you. What a blessing to see and hold your child's child. Amazing miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww congrats grandma---beautiful baby and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! have fun on your vacation!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great vacation, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I hope everything went well with the birth and that you enjoy your time with that sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Susan, I so hope you have a lovely vacation and that the bond of grandson/grandmother leaps between the two of you when first you meet in Switzerland. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful time. Of course you will have a wonderful time, seeing the new boy and your daughter and her husband. We will be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, have a splendid time with your cute little granddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful vacation with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies to all:
    The trip went well; my arms were full of baby boy, as was my heart. Thanks for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!