Here are the rules:
1.Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Since it is soooooo close to the A to Z 2012 Challenge, I believe it would be difficult to put a burden on fellow bloggers to nominate 15 fellow bloggers. So what I propose to do, and forgive me if I am breaking some chain and will be forever cursed, is this:
I will go to the A to Z 2012 Challenge List, and
Copy and paste their site here, and
Ask you all to check out their sites. Then,
Write a comment on their sites, encouraging
Them to come to my site and pick up their award! and,
If they can do the same, that would be awesome!
How does that work for you? Well, here are some sites. I may lose track of the number. Brain fog hits us all at one time or another:
As for the random seven previously unknown things about me, here they are:
1. I love to sing, loudly.
2. My right foot hurts all the time. Broken an ankle bone a year ago.
3. I am a lousy housekeeper; wasn’t always that way, but somehow I am not as picky as I used to be.
4. Old churches with big stained glass windows are one of the first places I visit on oversea trips.
5. Cemeteries are the second place. There are some really ancient ones in England and Ireland.
6. Miss Marple and I would be great friends, I am sure.
7. There are more questions in my head than answers.