Saturday, March 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Here are the rules:

1.Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.


3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.


4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.


5. In the same post, include this set of rules.


6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.


 
Since it is soooooo close to the A to Z 2012 Challenge, I believe it would be difficult to put a burden on fellow bloggers to nominate 15 fellow bloggers.  So what I propose to do, and forgive me if I am breaking some chain and will be forever cursed, is this:

I will go to the A to Z 2012 Challenge List, and
Copy and paste their site here, and
Ask you all to check out their sites.  Then,
Write a comment on their sites, encouraging
Them to come to my site and pick up their award! and,
If they can do the same, that would be awesome!



As for the random seven previously unknown things about me, here they are:
1.   I love to sing, loudly.
2.   My right foot hurts all the time.  Broken an ankle bone a year ago.
3.   I am a lousy housekeeper; wasn’t always that way, but somehow I am not as picky as I used to be.
4.   Old churches with big stained glass windows are one of the first places I visit on oversea trips.
5.   Cemeteries are the second place.  There are some really ancient ones in England and Ireland.
6.   Miss Marple and I would be great friends, I am sure.
7.   There are more questions in my head than answers.

18 comments:

  1. Given this random list, i think we would make good traveling companions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be fun? I love the feel, smell, and echo of old churches...very humbling.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for mentioning me :) I like your blog a lot. I love to sing loudly too. I tend to annoy people around me because I'm always singing about what I'm doing :D I'm following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband does that, too! Drives me crazy sometimes.

      Delete
  3. This Versatile Blogger Award has really been making the rounds! I always enjoy the random facts.
    I've never been overseas, but I also like to visit older cemeteries.
    And what kind of questions? Why do you think we have so many questions? Do we ever reach an age when we stop asking questions? Why am I asking these questions?

    Lee
    The Dog Lived (and So Did I)
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good way to get people to check out some new sites. Thanks for the mention. I'll have to pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I am looking forward to meeting other bloggers during the A to Z!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the award, however, I am just coming off a major illness and have absolutely no energy to do what's required. I did sign up to follow this blog, but I'm not showing up so there may be a problem. Google says I'm signed up, but I don't see my picture. I will definitely check out your writer's blog or blogs as well. Thanks again, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  6. My picture finally showed up! Ah, Google!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool facts. I would love to visit England and Ireland. Sorry about your foot - hope it gets better with time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good thing I have two feet! I'd love to go back to Ireland and England.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for the mention
    I imagine I'd get along very well with Miss Marple too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Miss Marple would be an interesting guest to have on a blog...

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the link to my blog. I think you and I could do some vacationing together. I love visiting old churches and old cementaries. Hope I get to do it in Ireland someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you wish it, it could happen. I think I heard that somewhere.

      Delete
  10. I bet the old churches and cemeteries are amazing :) I'm excited to check out these blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great to get a preview of these blogs. I hope I can see as many as humanly possible over the month of April.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!