Sunday, March 4, 2012

Liebster Award



Many thanks to The Armchair Squid   who awarded this to me!  Now I must do these things, or else terrible doom shall fall on me!  (Not really--I was just remembering the era of chain letters...)

To accept the award you must do a few things:
1) Thank the person that nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
2) Nominate up to 5 other blogs for the award.
3) Let them know via comment on their blog
4) Post the award on your blog


So I will nominate these people:

Mark Noce @ Noce Stories

Mary @ Giggles and Guns

Peggy Eddleman @ Will write for cookies

A great writer  @Giggle Laugh Cry

Teralyn Pilgrim @ A Writer's Journey

These are blogs I enjoy, whom I consider to be good reads.  Check them out!

Oh, I think I mis-spelled "Liebster" on all my comments.  Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and to all those you passed it on to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award that you scored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely award for your wonderful blog!! I love the apple at the bottom of your blog!!

    Congratulations!! Yay!Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! And thanks so much for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you, and the new recipients.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!