Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Trails


Oh, the places we will go…

This week, our family group of husband and myself, daughter & husband & two daughters, and son will fly to visit our youngest daughter and her family in Switzerland.  We have not seen them for about 1 ½ years. 



Since then the car thief has grown from 6 months to almost 2 years old.


I have pre-posted brilliant writings during the MWF during which we will be frolicking in the Swiss countryside and playing cars & trucks with Benjamin (car thief).  


Some posts are actually re-posts, but others are new and sparkling.  In fact, Delores gifted me with Wednesday Words, so please pop by tomorrow!

Please come by, and leave comments if you wish.  I would love that, but also know that vacations are roaring down the roads and byways.

We’ll return July 10th.  Our house is being house-sat by a lovely young woman from our church. 


Happy Trails to each of you.

11 comments:

  1. This is exciting. Have a great trip Susan!! :) take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a full house is going to be had. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to see pictures when you return! I've never been to Switzerland, or anywhere over the ocean. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip and your family. We'll all be here when you get back, waiting for stories and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a magnificent time and don't think about us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Susan, and happy trails to you too! I've never visited Switzerland, but I've seen so many photographs of its natural beauty. But of course all that will come in second to the joy of visiting with your daughter and her family. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't say have a wonderful time - because you will! Revel in all that love and laughter. We will be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely vacation with your beautiful family in Switzerland! The "car thief" is adorable!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two weeks in Switzerland! In the summer! With a two year old car thief. Best leave your favourite car at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous that y'all are in Switzerland. My mother was born in Davos (Graubunden). I've been fortunate to visit twice, once with my family as a child, and once as an adult as an au pair.

    I know you won't get this until the middle of July, but I wanted to let you know you won a giveaway of The Publicist by Christina George. When you get back, if you could let me know where you'd like it sent, that would be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!