Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog Tag! You're It!

My blog friend Lisa, from "Diary of a Square Toothed Girl", tagged me, and now I am tagging three people whose names are listed below.  Here is the badge and you better watch out ... someone else is gonna get tagged too!!



Lisa, from Diary of a Square Toothed Girl, tagged me, so I had to answer the following questions.  THEN I have to tag three other bloggers!   These are great questions, by the way, and made me think, which is what I like to do.

If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
I would go back to the birth of my first baby, and hold her more.  Her delivery was so drawn out, and I ended up having a C-section.  They wouldn’t let me hold her for 36 hours.  Now, I would storm the nursery and insist that I hold my precious little girl.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would go back to highschool, senior year.  I said some hurtful and hateful things to a childhood friend.  I can still see his face, and I can’t apologize to him now.  He was killed in a car accident 32 years ago.

What movie/tv character do you most resemble in personality?
I resemble the character played by Julie Waters in “Mamma Mia”.  She also plays Mrs. Weasley in “Harry Potter”. I am that person as well.  Watch out Bellatrix.

If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it who would it be?
I don’t think I could do that.  Murder isn’t in me, unless I am protecting a loved one.

Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
I don’t listen to God’s voice enough.  You know that still voice that you hear when your life is in tune with His will.  I need to stay “tuned in”.

Describe yourself in one word.
Stubborn/feisty

Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
I see Lisa as a strong, determined young woman, who feels things deeply.  She uses writing to make sense of this world, to bring light into dark spaces.

Why do you blog?  Answer in one sentence.
I blog to get perspective on life; it helps me process all the good and bad that happens.

Name at least 3 people to send this memo to and inform them.
  1. Erin Kane Spock @courtlyromance.blogspot.com
  2. Ann Best @annbest-jen.blogspot.com
  3. Siv Maria @sivmaria.blogspot.com





7 comments:

  1. Very good answers, enjoyed reading them.
    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great moments to revisit. I wish I could hold my babies (when they were newborns) again too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea as I always enjoy learning more about the writer behind the blog.

    I don't listen to God's voice enough either. And I wouldn't be able to push anyone off a cliff unless my daughter was in danger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers, Susan! I didn't realize that was Mrs. Weasley in Mamma Mia!! Now it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your answers. I don't think mine are as witty, or as fun, but I just did it. Thanks for thinking of me. Come over and see what I said about you. All good!
    Ann Best, Memoir Author

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading this and I will forever more read it with an image of Mrs Weasley in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, wonderful answers and I'm blushing! Thanks for calling me young too...;) Sometimes 37 feels creaky. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!