Friday, September 30, 2016

WedWords....Illumination

Idealightbulb
Ah Ha!



Bella believed she had reached an age of illumination while riding home in a raucous school bus.  Ah ha! Now life all makes sense!

At her age of 16, Bella viewed events with profound insight. Of course!  Wild fires are results of droughts!  Children are monsters because their parents are idiots! Ice cream melts when it leaves frozen conditions! 

Walking home with her insipid brothers, another profound thought occurred. My brothers’ favorite past time is teasing me.  I hope they develop massive face-covering case of pimples, and wish they could die.



The above underlined words are from Elephant's Child.
This is a wonderful writing experience created by Delores  who challenged bloggers to break out of their genre and try something for a break.  Over time, other bloggers have provided words of their own.  Please go to above site, and post your own thoughts in comment section or at your own site. 

20 comments:

  1. Ah, the things a teenager thinks about when left to her own devices...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riding a school bus home is a great place to think.

      Delete
  2. haha thinks she knows it all. Teenagers, pffft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every teenager thinks like that...up into their twenties when they have to pay their own bills.

      Delete
  3. She wouldn't believe that others have had similar thoughts either. Including the fossils who gave birth to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a teenager feels so alone in thoughts sometimes. Brothers are mindless, of course.

      Delete
  4. Teenagers are so self centered; I know I was so many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some ways, teens are like three year olds: they are ravenous, sleep for hours, and feel entitedle.

      Delete
  5. Gosh, I wonder if my sister ever thought things like that about me? I was a notorious teaser and I know I often upset her. She talks about it even now some 50 or 60 years later. I was a very bad boy when it came to teasing my sister.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your poor sister! I remember my three brothers, the teasing, non-stop teasing. Here, all these decades later, I recall that clearly. God will re-pay

      Delete
  6. I think Bella's on the brink of becoming quite a force.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If her brain keeps grasping universe thinking, then yes.

      Delete
  7. Such deep thoughts she has. Face covering pimples? That's a fate worse than death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pimples are revenge in someway, somehow.

      Delete
  8. Pimples are better than death, lol. One is fixable the other...definitely not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once had a pimple on the tip of my nose. I thought it would never go away.

      Delete
  9. Wishing pimples on her annoying brother was understandable, but wanting him to die was a bit harsh. All I can say is he must have tormented her a heckuva lot more than my brother ever did to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella has three brothers, each one artful at teasing. I don't think Bella would really want death on them, but suffering a lot, yes.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!