Wednesday, October 29, 2014

3:25 Time Schedule




Okay, Harold.  We made it to the clock, and yes! I see the time.  It’s not my fault we’re late.

Oh, come on, Joyce!  You are always making us late.  How far have we traveled today…and how many times have we waited for you?

Harold, if you keep this up, I will not allow you to dive into that plate of crostino with garlic bread…

Hey, you two!  We have had enough of this!  If we had known how you bicker non-stop, we would not have invited you on this trip!

Sorry, Leticia!  Harold is so erratic; I can never follow him anywhere.  On the flight over, he made me drop my shrimp…

Okay, ladies!  Here we are!  See the 3:25 tour bus!  I get the fat bald guy; Joyce, you take out the big redhead.  Leticia, you hit the skinny guy with the comb-over. 

And, it’s bombs awaaaaaayyyyy!

This is a re-post of September 2012.  The prompt was the photo above.  Not a lot to work with, but then Photo Prompts are supposed to be challenging!


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Were you a sea gull in some early life? Or, are you still harboring the sea gull spirit? Always knew there was something about you, Alex...

      Delete
  2. Birds are malevolent creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my yes. Those crows are planning something.

      Delete
  3. I hear a lot of squaking outside my window; Harold and Joyce must have flown east.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not plan a seafood dish out on your patio any time soon.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They try to hide it, but we know, we know.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Men always blame the women for making them late. In my house, we both are OCD about arriving on time.

      Delete
  6. A combined attack. I'll remember that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Order could use this for their purposes.

      Delete
  7. I remember this prompt. And LOVE your take on it. Malevolence in the sky...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone presented the photo as a prompt and I loved the idea of seagulls making the bus schedule. Malevolence rewarded.

      Delete
  8. And people wonder why I wear a hat! Damned seagulls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! There are some damn crows in our neighborhood that I swear like in wait.

      Delete
  9. I KNEW they planned those things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It took me a second to realize what was going on. Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!