Wednesday, March 26, 2014

...and Heeeeerrrreee's the A to Z....

Ed McMahon and Johnny Carson - THE TONIGHT SHOW
Source

Heeeeerrreee's Johnny.....

These were the words we heard long ago before we closed up the house for the night.  Familiar words.  Even now, they stir up smiles at Ed McMahon and Johnny Carson memories.

But, wait.  Where am I going with this?  A Johnny Carson homage? 

No, it is an attention grabber... 


....and a reminder that the 2014 A to Z Challenge will be starting on Tuesday,  April 1st.  

My posts range all over the topics, but mainly focus on people and events.  People change history.  Events make history.  Together it can be quite...interesting.

See you 'round the weekend.



Heeeerrrreee's April!

21 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your alphabetical posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you hop around, read some interesting writing.

      Delete
  2. Your's are always good, Susan. I admire all of you that take on this challenge. I have come to a point in my life where even the word challenge has too many letters for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been most careful in keeping my posts short and pithy.

      Delete
  3. I have faith that your posts will be outstanding as always...alphabet or not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rick. And I will always stop by your site, whether or not you are trying out the A to Z.

      Delete
  4. Should be grand as all go a to z across the land

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Susan, I'm quite confident that your postings will be creative and inventive, entertaining and thought-provoking. Given that I'm in the midst of some health issues that take much time from my week and also that I'm trying to complete a novel, I'm only stopping by once a week at the blogs I follow. But at least I'll get to read four or five of your A-Z blogs. And I look forward to that. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that you are still struggling with health issues, Dee. You are in my prayers.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia! I feel like I should buy some new running shoes.

      Delete
  7. Looking forward to a month of inventive joy and an education.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. On board, and battened down the hatches.

      Delete
  9. And heeeerrrresss....the official anti-A to Z spokesman, Gary!

    Seriously, well almost seriously, have fun with your theme of people and events. I think I shall have to take all of April off, sigh......

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't go away entirely! Please stop in at favored sites and remind us all how awesome you are.

      Delete
  10. I'm looking forward to reading all your entries.
    But not doing it myself. That's too much like work and I'm lazy...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!