Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vegetables Gone Wild!



Scrap-kit - Crazy Vegetables
Crazy...what....

There are seldom any posts that cry out for posting.  This is one of those.  I don't know what came over me...




After reading several blogs about the abundance/over-abundance of garden vegetables, I decided to honor the world of vegetables.  (I am so envious of those with gardens and vegetables!)






Give the videos/photos a chance.  Granted, the videos have a charm about them, but the photos below...amazing.  

And then there are the...watermelon babies!  What parent would dream up such toddler wear?

Wenzhou's little trendsetter
Anklets


Mom, I'm not so sure about this: An example of the photos of babies dressed as watermelons being shared by Chinese Internet users.
Watermelons have many uses!

Warrior melon ...
Zen Warrior



Of course, there is the...RUNNING RADISH!


Run Radish! Run!

P. S. As always, the underlined captions beneath the photos are for you to check out the original sites!!   

22 comments:

  1. Watermelon babies....I got nothin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL wow that zen warrior is ready for a fight.

    ReplyDelete

  3. These must be only children. Families with more would not have the time to cut out watermelons to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These photos are from China (I believe). At least, that is what the site said.

      Delete
    2. They can only have one child in China so that makes sense.

      Delete
  4. Some folks have too much time on their hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Maybe there was a contest with watermelons at the market?

      Delete
  5. Someone went to a lot of trouble for the Zen Warrior one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how he managed to fit into the pants?

      Delete
  6. Wow. My partner says that vegetables are the garnish you put on the plate to make the meat look good. How wrong he is - I think I will have to broaden his world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including the links which I will definitely check out. I need some new funnies for my whimsical wednesdays.

    "Watermelon...it's a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face.."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good little ditty to remember. I've had my share of watermelon facials.

      Delete
  8. Love the video, that's a real toe-tapper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello human Susan,

    My ridiculous human can no longer keep up with commenting. Which means, even at this crazy hour, I'm commenting for him.

    Vegetables. Lettuce this about that one cos we want to. All we are saying is give peas a chance...

    Black eyed peas? I like their music....

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All one ever needs now and then is peas and quiet.

      Delete
  10. LOL at the dog in the last picture. He/she doesn't look overly thrilled w/the running radish.

    The video is cute, but I have to disagree with one part, and say potatoes taste better than cauliflower. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!