Wednesday, June 26, 2013

“Wordless Wednesday”?  Why the heck not?  Great idea!  So, in that spirit, here is where I am visiting as you read this.

Sedona, Arizona 4: Here is a series of images from the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
Source: dyet
Red Rock: Red rock in Sedona Arizona
Source: betacam
Cliff Palace at Mesa Verde: Mesa Verde cliff palacein the national park, usa
Source: mejones
Cliff dwelling at Mesa Verde 
red rocks in sedona: red rocks from hotel in sedona arizona
Source: betacam



My humble camera and I will not capture such images.  But at least, my mind and words might.  Be back soon.


6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I was in Sedona some years ago and was blown away by how beautiful it is. I hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great spot with each shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chemtrails are playing tic tac toe. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweinspiringly beautiful. Thank you. I hope it fills your heart, as you have done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inspirational place. May you come home refreshed and inspired!
    tm

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s awe-inspiringly beautiful. I wish I knew where you are.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!