Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wednesday Words: The Intrepid Benjamin

Warm laundry...mmmm


Being intrepid did not always work in Benjamin’s best interests.

When Mummy turned her back, he crawled toward a vase, which resulted in a crash and broken glass.  Then Benjamin discovered a spoon and Daddy’s iPad.  Just a few bashes resulted in a clang, a flash¸ and some loud buzzing.

Yes, being intrepid could possibly drive Mummy over an emotional cliff.

I crawled here, and stood up.  NOW what do I do?
Many thanks to Delores at myfeatherednest  for the Wednesday Words.  Please visit her site and read about Tod in a cliffhanger.

11 comments:

  1. Aw look at that little guy. What a great smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just make you feel better?!

      Delete
  2. Intrepid cutie pie! I think it's the name. My oldest is a a Benjamin, and he is known on a first name basis at Urgent Care. Every extreme sport, every risk, every fun adventure--he's in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then. I will give my daughter a heads-up, although I think she is realizing that already!

      Delete
  3. Hi Susan,

    My head's still um buzzing from trying to interact with so many doing that alphabet challenge. Sorry, I just couldn't keep up and I'm grateful the darned challenge is over.

    Anyway, back to your post and I do like how you have incorporated those Wednesday words to create such a cute factor with the adorable Benjamin :)

    Take care,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know--my head is buzzing and eyes trying to focus after the Challenge.
      Now back to business: Benjamin is the most amazing...Grandma bragging rights.

      Delete
  4. Looks like he sure is having fun with the laundry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone should have fun with laundry. It isn't me, but someone should.

      Delete
  5. Totally deserved Grandma bragging rights - though he could also brag about you. Between the photos and your words I am smiling so broadly my face hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, he's super cute! Love the laundry pic. I have a friend who used to refer to her son as The Intrepid William. I'd never used the term, and had a completely different definition in mind until then.

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!