Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fractured Fairy Tales



Hey, guys!  Hey, guys!  Wait for me….

Can’t you just hear this being said about a million times on the playground?  As children played?  Did you say those very words yourself?!  I sure did.

I no longer run after my brothers, or out on the playground.  Instead, I briskly walk with my granddaughters and laugh as they call those words out.
The real purpose of this post is to advertise my guest post on Wayman Publishing website.  Elisa had called out for fractured fairy tales to be submitted in October, and I sent one of my humor splattered fairy tales.  It was selected for inclusion in the upcoming “Open Doors Anthology”, due to be released December 1, 2012.

Be sure to watch for this!  And go to the Wayman site to read about my life, and to see my photo.  This technology challenge is getting to me.  The photo is the result of hours of experiments. I don’t know if it is a good photo…I’m so insecure.

I hope you will be a part of the release of this anthology, and purchase the paper back, e-book, Kindle.  All profits will be donated to Primary Children’s Hospital in the form of Christmas gifts for long-term patients. 

In the meantime, visit this site!
I used "Hey, Guys!" as an opener, because it has been said so many times by so many people.

16 comments:

  1. new follower, great blog!! i'll be sure to check out your guest post!! congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to meet you! Will be popping over to visit you...

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Susan.

    Lisa (oceangirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to holding the book!

      Delete
  3. I adored your photo, and loved your guest post as well. Congratulations. And jubilations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putting one's current photo has always made me hesitate, but what the heck.

      Delete
  4. I've returned from the site... and the photo is great! Congrats on the publication of your story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to getting the book.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Delores! Since tech stuff is mind-boggling, I was surprised how quickly Wayman put my bio up!

      Delete
  6. Congrats to you and will check out the guest post too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that you, too, are in the anthology! You will make it interesting and edgy.

      Delete
  7. This is so exciting -- congratulations! I saw the photo and not many people can look good in all that black, but you certainly succeeded. I'm looking forward to reading the anthology. One of my blogging joys is getting to know authors and read their books. I didn't realize that my blogging would take me in so many different directions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth! Meeting people from all around the world who are in the blogging community is enriching.

      Delete
  8. I love this idea! Congrats to you, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!