Monday, October 8, 2012

Joy of Words: 2

I don't know from where this photo came--Hopefully, I won't offend anyone's property.



That wild woman, Delores at “thefeatherednest”, has brought up a new idea.  Delores wondered if the blogging community would like to use a set of six words and create a piece of flash fiction sometime that week (50 words or less).  It could be coherent, thoughts leading from one to another.  Or, it could be random thoughts that stand alone.

This is my collection of six words:

Longing     Discover      Memories          Inhale       Past          Present

Hmmmm….what hits your fancy? 


Quick note:  I will be out of town this week.  My aunt lives in Missouri, and I haven’t seen her in over a year, so I am flying to the “Show Me!” state.  Hopefully, the leaf colors will be changing and the weather delightfully autumn-like.  So I won’t be checking in much.  Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. Lots can sure be done, but the cat rants on way to long haha enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Dear! I've just discovered your lovely blog, and I'm now following you ~ so nice to meet you! I'm from the Show Me State, close to the Mississippi...:)
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time. And show us photos on your return. I will be considering those words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be putting those up over time. So much to think about.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!