Monday, September 17, 2012

PhotoPrompt: The Clock


source



What time is it?  Where is it?  What the heck are those sea gulls doing?  Should we be running away?  Alfred Hitch...who? 

Okay, just being silly.  But this is my choice for PhotoPrompt this week.  There are so many possibilities here, nothing binding or hard.  In six minutes, the clock will chime the half-hour...

Write a poem, flash fiction, prose, gut reaction, quick memory and post it at your site.  Copy and paste this photo onto your post, and refer to Monday PhotoPrompt gang, who are listed on the right sidebar, beneath the bunny.  Refer to this site, so other people will come and read about this writing prompt. 

Looking forward to some writing from y'all!

12 comments:

  1. the only thing we all have the same amount of...republicans, democrats, rich poor...
    time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true...we are given an amount of time to live, to not waste.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Your photos were great! A buffet from which to choose!

      Delete
  3. Hitchbottom? :)

    I enjoyed Train Tracks. Another good'n.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the tracks. Hitch-who?

      Delete
  4. I bet the seagulls are aiming for some persons poor head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear they truly are aiming for some hapless and hatless target.

      Delete
  5. Dear Susan, I think these photo prompts are a good idea, but I find myself so caught up with working on my writing--a novel and the memoir and a cat daybook that I simply never take you up on the prompt. But thanks for offering it. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are wise. I know that I need to turn my writing toward my writing of "Scent of Sage".

      Delete
  6. I will try very, very hard to do better this week. Particularly as Delores says it is the last for a while...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope you do! It has been a fun ride, but we all need to re-evaluate where we are in our WIP.

      Delete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!