Friday, August 24, 2012

PhotoPrompt: Girl with Big Horse



Hey Tiff,

OMG  We are at this totally like lame county fair, you know.  And it is like all full of animals—ewwww. 

Then OMG there are these like sickest food places.  It is like all crazy and I ate this like totally amazing sick fried butter.  Oh like I won’t be eating for the next like week.

And would you believe this my lame father is making me stand by this like fence while I am trying to like text U this sick pic of this like awesome guy.  So I like am standing here, well duh, and he is taking a photo. 

Now my like totally lame father is laughing and pointing.  I said, “Hey, Dad…you r sooo crazy…” 

And now…EEWWWW

11 comments:

  1. I really like this photo, Susan, and what you've written. Nice to see you again. Like your "me" photo very much too!! Great to see you back. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now...EEWWWWW being an old farm girl I got an immediate mental picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Susan, this made me like, like, you know, like EEWWWWW, a hyena!!!!! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I like the attitude and the voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha prim and proper surrounded by nature, not a good mix

    ReplyDelete
  6. This character certainly has voice! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. And bless her heart what would she say if she were to step in an animal product? I am betting that there would not be sufficient hot water and disenfectant in like the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my kids really hold there noses at the Farm Show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like, that is so totally grody. Gag me with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!