|This lovely photo came from someone's blog, but can't remember who...|
Today I was ‘tagged’ by Dawn Hamsher at http://thewritesoil.blogspot.com/! I really enjoy her blogs, and was honored to be one of the tag-ees.
That said, I will tell you ten random and previously unknown things about myself. Then I will tag five other bloggers! Here goes:
1. I really enjoy reading children’s books, all types and ages. The art and the language thrill me.
2. “Doctor Who” has been a favorite series, from way back. I lost touch with my Who roots in 1985, and recently have returned to the TARDIS.
3. I yearn to live in a place where the predominant nature color is green. Here is So. California, the green tends to be faded most of the year.
4. I am playing the piano again. Oh, not with a performance goal, but to hear the music, and feel it. In 1998, my right elbow suffered a bad injury, and three of my fingers were partially disabled. God has given music back to me, and I play for Him and me.
5. Seeing a baby renders me incapable of logical thought. I melt.
6. People amaze me. Knowing that every car on the freeway holds a family with thoughts and dreams like me—well, that is just amazing.
7. I am not confrontational. Over my teaching years, there were situations where I had to go toe-to-toe with some aggressive (sometimes abusive) parents. It took everything in me, but it was God’s words that came out.
8. I realize that my years ahead are probably countable using all my digits.
9. I miss my mother more than words can say. She died April 3, 2011.
I I love the smell of rain.
Well, there you go! The five lucky tagged people are:
|He thinks, ponders...|