Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thank you, Siv Maria!

Thanks go to Siv Maria


Hmmm… A wonderful writer awarded me this award.  Siv Maria has the most amazing blog "Been there, done that" all the way from Norway. 

Seven random things about myself:

One: I fall in love with my husband every single day.  I have to do this, to keep from bludgeoning him.

Two: I like to ‘rescue’ damaged antiques.  One example is a spinning wheel, which lay in pieces on a concrete floor.  Another is a quilt that was destined for the dog’s bed.

Three:  I don’t like being in noisy crowds.  It does bad things to my migraines.

Four:  In my head, I can hear how a piece of piano music should be played.  In reality, it is a different scenario.

Five: My favorite activity is to read children’s books to my grandchildren, with them sitting on my lap or snuggled up next to me.

Six: I believe that any person who abuses a child in any way, or kills a child, should be condemned to death or locked in the deepest dungeon in existence for the rest of time.

Seven:  I know that God loves me, that I am His child, and that I will kneel at His feet in Heaven.

Thank you, Siv Maria, for awarding me this precious award!  Catch her site by clicking under that nummy strawberry dessert!

11 comments:

  1. Aww... great answers, Susan. LOL to #1. Hilarious! And ditto to #2 and 3 for me. Wow to #4! And I whole heartedly concur to #s 5, 6, 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know a little more about you. I can really relate to #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your six touches me as I have been fighting to keep my child's molester in jail. After seeing the recurring pain she deals with on a daily basis i couldn't agree with you more. I also have problems with crowds, fall in love with my husband every day and will one day kneel at Jesus feet. As for my blog about the summer and winter thing I have been told that repeatedly since I wrote that. It was just a silly piece of nonsense I made up to acknowledge Elisa's mom. lol Starting to think maybe I should write it out as a children's book though. Thanks for being so supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award!

    That happens to me, too, with piano. I can hear it in my head . . . just not play it the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number One is wonderful! The great things about these awards are learning more about each other. Thanks for sharing and as for the award, you totally deserve to be called "Irresistibly Sweet"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are awesome. These are all great, but number 1 is my favorite--it's such good advice :0) I have days where I need to remember those words LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love number one. There is no way you're a grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can appreciate those random things. Love can overcome a lot of shortcomings in a partner.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award!
    This really made me laugh -
    I fall in love with my husband every single day. I have to do this, to keep from bludgeoning him.
    I can really relate!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!