Monday, February 28, 2011

Rejoice!



Rejoice!  For that which was lost has been found!

Rejoice, fellow technologically challenged friends!  The iPod, once lost in darkness and dust, has been found!  We have killed the fatted Jack-in-the-Box™ burger with two tacos (called, ‘The All American), danced around the living room, and rejoiced as much as two people our age care to rejoice.

The iPod (refer to “Electronic Books! Bah!) had been lost for several years, and this loss had become a great source of contention.  This iPod had joined many other things in the “Lost by John Kane” list.  On this list is an assortment of important and unimportant items, ranging from the passport to car keys to ATM card to socks and such. 

Having found the iPod, as well as the technical manual for the surround sound system, has made a new man of my husband, John.  Huzzah, and huzzah.

5 comments:

  1. I have heard there's a place in Limbo where all the lost things can be found. I wonder if it is organised in anyway--according to family or geography?

    Pleased the iPod wasn't gone for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha they are so easy to lose too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't live without my iPod, so I join you in double huzzahs. I love that word, too :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your medieval party sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't seen my fountain pen anywhere by any chance?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...it won' t hurt...I'd love to hear what you think!